From Solium Infernum Wiki
The number in parentheses is the cost to obtain the perk when creating an avatar.
- Master Archer (9)
- Your mastery of ranged combat gives all legions under your command a +X bonus to their ranged attribute, where X is your Martial Skill. This will also boost your Places of Power combat values.
- Master of the Sword (8)
- Your mastery of melee combat gives all legions under your command a +X bonus to their melee attribute, where X is your Martial Skill. This will also boost your Places of Power combat values.
- Sorceror (7)
- Your mastery of infernal energy gives all legions under your command a +X bonus to their infernal attribute, where X is your Wickedness. This will also boost your Places of Power combat values.
- Inspirational Leader (7)
- An aura of command eminates from you giving all legions under your command a +X bonus to their loyalty, where x is your Charisma.
- Fiendish Energy (13)
- You are infused with an unnatural demonic spark. All legions under your command receive a +1 modifier to their movement points with a maximum of 5 movement point per turn as their movement rate.
- Slothful (-8)
- You are prone to delay and distraction. All legions under your command receive a -1 modifier to their movement points with a minimum of 1 movement point per turn as their movement rate.
See also: Marked with Evil
- Infernal Cardinal (8)
- As a Cardinal, minions bring more tribute to you. You gain +2 to all tribute rolls when requests for tribute are made.
- Obscure (-8)
- As an obscure member of the Infernal Conclave, minions bring you less tribute. You have a -2 modifier applied to all tribute rolls when requests for tribute are made.
- Marked with Evil (8)
- All who serve you carry your brand and, thus, are protected by its powers. When making Challenge and Resistance Rolls, Legions under your control add a +2 modifier to their level.
- Saturated Ichor (9)
- Infernal Energy permeates your ichor and binds you to the Aether. When performing a Ritual, you gain a +2 roll modifier.
- Prince of Lies (6)
- Even your own ears are fooled by your tongue. All deceit rituals that you perform gain a +4 roll modifier.
- Seer (6)
- You are gifted with the Dark Sight. The Aether speaks directly to you, much like a friend. All prophecy rituals that you perform gain a +4 roll modifier.
- Harbinger (6)
- This breath blackens flesh and these feet chap the ground beneath you. All destruction rituals that you perform gain a +4 roll modifier.
- Paranoid (5)
- Everyone wants your head. You gain a +4 roll modifier against all deceit rituals directed towards you or your minions.
- Iron Tower of the Mind (5)
- You are gifted with a sharp, clairvoyant mind that is insulated with abstractions. You gain a +4 roll modifier against all prophecy rituals directed towards you or your minions.
- Toughness (5)
- If killed, your skin could be used to craft a war machine. You gain a +4 roll modifier against all destruction rituals directed towards you or your minions.
Places of Power
- Master Administrator (6)
- Chaos undermines progress, and you can see this, particularly when distributing resources across your ledgers. All Places of Power that you control get +1 attachment slots up to a maximum of 4.
- Ichor of Rejuvenation (6)
- The black ichor flowing through your veins can rejuvenate the wicked and the lame. You gain +2 to your Healing Rate for legions and garrisons of your stronghold and Places of Power.
- Monumental Vanity (13)
- Places of Power are all the more important when you possess them. You gain +1 Prestige Points per turn from every Place of Power that you control.
- Devoted Minions (8)
- Your minions and cultists zealously search their provinces for your tributes. You gain an additional tribute choice (i.e. an additional offering) each time you demand tribute.
- Collector of Curiosities (7)
- You have a deep and abiding interest in the arcane. When you order minions to bring you rare manuscripts as tribute the chances of your minions discovering them is increased 50%.
- Glory in Battle (8)
- You seek glory in the carnage and chaos of battle and your peers are impressed. Each time a legion you control earns prestige through battle the prestige won is increased by half the total (x1.5).
- Arena Gambler (8)
- Your skill as a gambler within the Grand Arena of Pandemonium brings many eyes to notice you. Prestige gained by Praetor's winning in single combat is doubled.
- Bully (8)
- Your presence weighs more than your mass. When another player concedes to your demands, you receive a +5 bonus to the Prestige you risked when making the demand.
- Power Behind the Throne (15)
- For every clenched fist there is an open mouth that speaks. If you are the Blood Vassal to a Blood Lord who wins the game then you win instead.
- King Maker (20)
- Some were born courtiers, some were born kings. At the beginning of the game you chose an opponent. If that opponent wins the game by Prestige, you win instead.
- Infernal Warlord (6)
- Scholars have written of your penchant for violence, and the Legions of Hell desire service under your banner. You gain +2 to your Command Rating.
- Debauched (-10)
- Your self-indulgence may please your senses yet it does not serve your authority. You receive a -1 modifier to the number of Order Slots that you receive per turn.
- Unnatural Prescience (8)
- Time is for the self-indulgent. You see into the future and may temper it against your whims. You gain +1 to the number of event cards that you can keep.
- War Master (9)
- Your adherence to academia and the disciplines of warfare allow you insightful logistics and strategy. When constructing Combat Cards, you gain the ability to add an additional modifying item.
- Playing For Keeps (6)
- Others anger you, and it’s your position to silence them with speed. You require one less successful Vendetta to claim Blood Feud.